tea (n.) \ˈtē\ 1. shrub (Camellia sinensis of the family Theaceae, the tea family) cultivated especially in China, Japan, and the East Indies 2. an aromatic beverage prepared from tea leaves by infusion with boiling water.

Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Finum Medium Filter Bags

I just received in the mail from Amazon.com my order of Fill-your-own tea bags.  They are much larger than I anticipated, but they do allow a lot of room for full leaves to expand.  I packaged up some of the Moroccan Mint I made the other day and the Gunpowder Green happily expanded to its rightful size.  They look absolutely silly, and I'm not sure they would make good gifts.  I think if I packaged up loose Lemon Grass in these as a Christmas present, my mother would die laughing at the giant proportions.

I think the Red Rose Tea Bag is afraid of being eaten...

No comments:

Post a Comment