tea (n.) \ˈtē\ 1. shrub (Camellia sinensis of the family Theaceae, the tea family) cultivated especially in China, Japan, and the East Indies 2. an aromatic beverage prepared from tea leaves by infusion with boiling water.

Monday, October 25, 2010

An Introduction

A little summary about myself before I get too into detail.  I'm a liberal arts college student who started drinking loose leaf tea about 3 years ago.  Since then I've become a fanatic.  I've tried several different loose leaf tea companies and recently I've thought about blending my own for a change.  I've noticed a complete lack of information available on the web about tea blending recipes, except for a few rare videos and how-to's here and there.  So for posterity's sake, I will be documenting my blending attempts in hopes of finding 'The Perfect Blend'.  Hilarity may ensue.


The Sexiest Tea Pot Alive

No comments:

Post a Comment