tea (n.) \ˈtē\ 1. shrub (Camellia sinensis of the family Theaceae, the tea family) cultivated especially in China, Japan, and the East Indies 2. an aromatic beverage prepared from tea leaves by infusion with boiling water.

Monday, October 25, 2010

Future Apothecary

Just today I discovered that Morning Glory has a wall full of every flower, herb, or spice you could imagine. Perfect for the budding tea blender! Expect a slew of new blends to try, since I just bought several herbs to start experimenting with.  The best part is that if you find a recipe you like, it will cost pennies to make since Morning Glory sells its herbs in loose bulk.  If you lucky, maybe I'll blend a batch up for you anyways.  I am a tea snob by definition, but more importantly a bargain-hunter.  I believe in quality at an appropriate price.  So stay tuned, I have a feeling my dorm room with become an apothecary.
My Current Inventory for Mixology

No comments:

Post a Comment